Sunday, February 26, 2012

Borough Market

I am a food lover. Not just any kind though. I'm more of a compulsive taste tester - I can't resist trying anything that is put in front of me. I'm constantly on the lookout for what is going to satisfy me next. Perhaps that is why I can spend hours, yes hours, at Whole Foods. One of my favorite things about London is its many food markets and Borough Market puts them all to shame. Just a brisk 10 minute walk away, I am a frequent Borough Market-goer. With its plethora of food vendors and just-right portions (along with tons of samples), it is perfect. Always packed with locals and tourists alike, I love meandering my way through the market, following the different savory aromas. I can eat an ostrich burger while sipping on mulled wine, and then the next second sample local cheeses and nibble some turkish delights, all before I grab a carton of blueberries for home! 



No comments:

Post a Comment