Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'M BACK!!!



After 5 crazy weeks I am finally back in London! Yes, LSE gives a 5 week spring break for revision - which most of my colleagues thoroughly utilize - but I am anything but conventional and took the break to spend time with my family and travel with my sister. The 8 flights over the past 2 1/2 weeks certainly tested my flying anxieties (I had plenty of xanax on hand). 
Here's a look at how it all went down: 
Monday, March 19 - London to Chicago
Wednesday, April 4 - Chicago to London
Friday, April 6 - London to Alicante, Spain
Monday, April 9 - Alicante, Spain to Madrid 
Wednesday, April 11 - Madrid to Marrakech, Morocco
Sunday, April 15 - Marrakech, Morocco to London
Monday, April 16 - London to Edinburgh, Scotland
Tuesday, April 17 - Edinburgh, Scotland to Isle of Barra
Thursday, April 19 - Isle of Barra to Turnberry, Scotland
Sunday, April 22 - Edinburgh to London   

Yep, I've been living dat gypsy lifestyle. My clothes are a little ripe (if you know what I mean) and my body is doing funky things but I enjoyed every second of my vacation. Although, to say I am POOPED is an understatement. And now I've got 7 weeks, 4 exams, and endless hours of studying before my time in London is ova. A year really does go by fast! While I want to make the most of my last moments in this amazing city, 90% of my free time will be spent in my little cubby on the 3rd floor of the library next to the Russian collection squashed between a kid genius from China and an overly competitive chap hammering away at economics (trying to land a position at Goldman, natch)...

I've got tons of pictures to go through but over the next few weeks I'll be posting about my fabulous adventures, I am sorry I was not able to update at all over my travels! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment