Saturday, January 19, 2013

Current Obsession: Studs

Ok, so they've been EVERYWHERE for awhile now but my fascination with studs was recently rebooted while trying on Valentino's 'Rockstud' Ballet flat. The classic beauty of the shoe, mixed with its craftsmanship, and touch of spunk has made it this seasons hottest shoe. My Nordstrom's sold out of them in just 3 days! My love for studs rests in their ability to take, for example, a classic cocktail dress and make it a whole lot edgier, but still appropriate. I've been living in my Ralph Lauren studded earrings and I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon... 
The beauty herself.

Stud-tastic
Miss Selfridge cutout dress / Long sleeve shirt, $37 / Topshop leather jacket / Spike Stud Denim Pants / Chloé boots / Ash biker boots / Jeffrey Campbell leopard shoes, $165 / Valentino genuine leather handbag, $1,155 / Mulberry bangle bracelet / Noir Jewelry bangle bracelet, $165 / Jewelry / Jagger Edge tech accessory / Pieces studded leather belt, $4.77

No comments:

Post a Comment