Thursday, February 7, 2013

Color me happy

Sometimes I wish I was a gypsy. Caravaning across the world doesn't seem like such a bad idea. There might be nothing that I love more than experiencing a new culture and taking in all the sights, sounds and smells of a foreign place. To some traveling is just meant for relaxation or a good time. But for me there is something so stimulating and invigorating about exploring the winding streets of an old European city, the nooks and crannies of a haunted hotel, or the rocky beaches of a Caribbean island. Recently, I've been feeling so inspired by colorful seaside villages. Maybe because it is the dead of winter and I'm ready for spring to get here but I've been itching to visit one of these majestic spots! The colors are absolutely beautiful. I think a visit to such a colorful town would be an instant upper :)

Cinque Terre, Italy


Willemstad, Curacao
Copenhagen, Denmark

Capetown, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment