Monday, March 4, 2013

Mononucleiosis takes over

Well I've managed to somehow contract the kissing disease. For the past few weeks I've barely managed to make it 20 minutes without experiencing narcoleptic type episodes (alright, I'm a bit dramatic). Yep, it's been a load of fun. No physical activity or alcohol for a month - senior year - woohoo!!! My spring break plans had included mastering the slopes in Steamboat and nights out at the local watering holes, but that has quickly been replaced by a trip to recover at my grandparents in the Appalachians. Lucky to have my Gigi to bring me hot tea and make me homemade chicken noodle soup!

Should be my uniform for the next few weeks.
Will be spending the next few weeks cozied up in front of the fireplace with a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment