Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hello Again!


AHHHH this is really happening, I am turning into a Londoner. I MUST apologise (getting used to British grammar) for my absence. I have been settling in and bopping around town like a local (ha I wish). London truly has such an international flair, much more so than I had remembered. I have spent the past week familiarising (again, British grammar) myself with the sophisticated underground system and London as a whole. I also managed to visit a few tourist sites! With less than a week until classes begin, I am enjoying my "Freshers Week."

More to come soon about the fabulous week I spent with my parents in London. But pretty soon, reality is going to hit, while I hit the books.  

Love this view. The old & the new.

Kensington Palace. Long live Diana, Princess of Wales.  

My moment of Royalty within the palace.
I could literally feel the spirits of the 7 Princesses that have lived in the palace, including Diana.

My dad and I enjoying the Orangery at Kensington Palace. 

 Beautiful gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment