Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni Mayhem


The long awaited Missoni for Target collection arrived in stores Tuesday. Of Target's designer collaborations, this was indeed the most hyped. The 400 piece Missoni collection included everything from sweaters & maxi dresses to plates & bowls and even a bike! I headed to Target Tuesday morning with my sites set on a dress or two, and of course the bike. However when 10am came, the store was wiped clean! To my disbelief (silly enough) customers started lining up at 5am and were "grabbing everything and anything in site" one Target employee sneered (they weren't too happy about the mayhem). Oh and get this, when I last checked there were over 330 pages on EBay listing Missoni for Target. Prices were more than double! I suppose that is capitalism at its finest, but really give the girl a break. Clearly Target Tuesday is the new Black Friday. 

Pure fabulosity.

Love. Love. Love. 

 Miss Missoni modeling her family's finest. The classic Fiat is a winner.

My oh my look at the colors!

Who wouldn't want to be them?

No comments:

Post a Comment