Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Love


Let the beauty you love be what you do. 
There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth.
- Rumi



New hobby? Crocheting tree sleeves?


or duck-taping dead trees?


On Monday I was feeling outdoorsy and decided to hop on over to the Morton Arboretum with my mom and sister. And woah was it nice to experience the great outdoors! You always forget natural beauty until you experience it again. The breezy weather (high 50s) sure was preparing me for the chilly climate of the UK. Among the thousands of acres of trees included elements of art. The gigantic YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL sign was a nice little surprise in an open field. Being in such a serene place really did make me stop a moment and appreciate everything we take for granted in life.  


I'm going to miss random day-trips like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment