Thursday, March 22, 2012

Home Is Where The Heart Is


I realized I sort of failed to mention a milestone: last Friday was my last day EVER of classes at LSE. Yep, after what seems like 11 weeks of nonstop work I finished Lent Term and am now sitting pretty on a 5 week spring break. Very last minute (on Friday) I decided I needed to come home for a little R & R. So Monday I hopped on a flight and now here I am! It has been sooooo good to be home. Home cooked meals and unreal temperatures (80s) have meant ultimate relaxation. Although, I've got to start studying for exams (yuck!). In April I am headed to Spain, Morocco, and Scotland for the rest of my break. Then 2 weeks of revision before finals.... AHHHH! It is all coming to an end. I am so glad I am able to spend some quality time with my parents (and pups) before chaos hits.
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment