Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shift Into Spring

I've been so neglectful to my poor, poor little blog! Hopefully a dose of color will brighten y'alls day! I've been cramming to meet deadlines, as it is the end of term (ugh!)...  but more often than not find myself daydreaming about running free come summertime. London is constantly teasing me with the weather, and my collection of shift dresses is waiting on standby. There's nothing I don't love about the simple silhouette of the shift. It's classic yet playful. Add some bare legs and voluminous hair - and viola! It will bring you right back to the madness of the Swinging 60s! 

Shift Into Spring




















Missoni sleeveless dress
$1,360 - thecorner.com

Derek Lam short sleeve dress
$890 - barneys.com

Missoni boat neck dress
$681 - my-wardrobe.com

Green dress
£395 - matchesfashion.com

Sleeveless dress
$300 - topshop.com

Sleeveless dress
$80 - topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment