Monday, March 26, 2012

Springish shopping

Spending the day shopping. WOOO. Even though it is the last thing I need to be doing... I keep it pretty casual around the 'burbs. Found this fun vintage belt of my mom's today that I just had to break in! Love me some Native American influence. I changed up my arm party a bit today - usually not into so much silver but I'm feeling it. Couldn't resist these new Tory Burch wedges. And duhh can't go a day without some animal influence, hello yellow python tote. I'm currently sitting in Neimans so I figured I'd try out the Blogger app on my trusty Droid. I kind of like this "blogging on the go" lifestyle even though the app added squares to my pictures and won't let me center them. But whateva I can handle a few kinks. Hope yall are having a fabulous Monday! xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment