Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Saatchi + Duke of York Square

Ready to get arted out?! Well it was hard narrowing down my favorite pieces from the Saatchi so I included quite a few! I LOVED the Saatchi and the German exhibit was soooo diverse. There was so much to see! It is 3 floors of the best contemporary art you can find (oh and they have an adorable cafe!). Yesterday I read a really interesting article on Charles Saatchi. The namesake of the gallery and infamous recluse is quite intelligent and I am dying to get his book Be The Worst You Can Be: Life's Too Long for Patience & Virtue. Here is the article. 



Of course another reason I love the Saatchi is because it is in Chelsea. Being in Chelsea just adds another cool factor. More specifically it is in Duke of York Square. They have this fantastic little food market on the weekends with everything from Pad Thai to artisan breads to paninis! Children are frolicking, couples are courting... it is just full of happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment