Monday, November 21, 2011


As you may or may not of heard, more than a dozen U.S. spies in Iran and Lebanon have been caught and could potentially be executed. Those kidnapped had been recruited by the CIA to spy on Iran and Hizbullah in Lebanon, a group that was responsible for the deaths of more Americans than any other terrorist organization prior to 9/11. A former CIA officer who’s worked against Hizbullah said, “If they were genuine spies, spying against Hizbullah, I don’t think we’ll ever see them again. These guys are very, very vicious and unforgiving.”

Please keep these captured men and women in your prayers this Thanksgiving season. They are selfless patriots working for the safety of our country. 

On another note, I am thoroughly intrigued by spies. I regularly watch Covert Affairs, Charlie's Angels and Burn Notice (if you know me you know that I can't fall asleep without Hulu) I know these are just TV shows, but the characters truly are working for the better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment