Thursday, November 3, 2011

Out and About in Londontown

The first few weeks Mariel and I did LOTS of walking and touring of the city. Here are a few highlights! 

Second visit to Buckingham Palace. Couldn't resist.

Fabulous sangria (with cinnamon whiskey!) at Cous Cous in South Kensington.

Just a walk home.

Really getting into the British Museum.

Bloomsbury Gardens. 

Back of the Household Calvary. 

I made a friend!




One of the final stops after a long day of walking. 

10 Downing Street.

The question is, with who??!

Gorgeous sunset on the walk home from class.

Military building.

One of the many performers in Covent Garden. 

Somerset House.

Millennium Bridge and St. Pauls, 3 minutes from my residence.

Trafalgar Square performer. So cool!

The closest I'll get too seeing Wills & Harry. I almost got kicked out of the Portrait Gallery for taking this photo. 

1 comment: