Monday, November 21, 2011

Girl Panic!

First and foremost, I apologize for my week-long absence. The past few weeks have been filled with countless papers and presentations, as well as a bout with the flu. I am well on my way to being mended now!

Ok, so I am OBSESSED with this video. It was shot at the ultra-glamorous Savoy Hotel, not far from LSE, starring the 'real supermodels' of the 90s taking over for Duran Duran. Naomi Campbell is lead singer Simon Le Bon, Eva Herzigova is Nick Rhodes, Cindy Crawford is John Taylor, Helena Christensen is Roger Taylor, and Yasmin Le Bon (Simon's wife) is an unknown guitarist (apparently the band has had some turnover in that role).

The styling, the glamour, the supermodels! It is SOOO fun to watch and just as inspiring. I just love it! Oh and the shoot also turned out to be an editorial for Harpers Bazaar! Check out the ladies on the December cover of Harpers Bazaar UK. 




No comments:

Post a Comment